The desires of my heart,
Your will runs so deep.
It puts movement to my feet,
And tells me when to speak.
Patiently waiting Lord to see your plan,
I will seek your face-
I will rest in your hands.
Your timing is perfect,
As surely as winter turns to spring.
Like a wild flower blooming,
Which brings a smile, daily to me.
Without question we should trust and obey.
Your character never changes,
You are the one thing that stays the same.
The desires you’ve given me,
I know will come to be.
Because it’s Your will I desire,
It’s Your will that runs deep.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, sister! That is beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete"I will rest in Your hands." That is what the Lord keeps telling me. Rest. I read a quote recently, "Resting in Christ isn't passivity. It's letting Him do the heavy lifting."
"Your character never changes, You are the one thing that stays the same."
Isn't our Lord so wonderful!!!?
Trusting the One who is COMPLETELY trustworthy,
Bridge
He is SO wondeful :-) Love you sister!
ReplyDeleteYour heart is simply beautiful!
ReplyDelete