Thursday, May 6, 2010

Red fingernail polish.

For some reason I have a lot of "phrases" going through my head right now..they have been continually flooding my brain kinda like a broken record if you will. (and I know you will).  I think they started when I painted my fingernail red.. (red romance that is-ha!)


Some of these are:
Hmmm... I don't know how I feel about that.  Funny thing is, I haven't had much to think about.

Sassy, but classy..haha (I'm feeling sassy today- whatever that means!)

Move along, move along.

Yay, buddy!

Well, mylanta! (who says this? apparently I do now..)

Really??  (that's what I said after attempting to fix my hair this morning)

I can turn a gray sky blue, I can make it rain whenever I want it too.. (that's the song thats been in my head for 3ish days)
I wonder...

Are all things really as they seem?

Sometimes you have to be willing to take a risk.


How does a pair of jeans fit the same if you've lost 20 pounds.. ya, thats weird.  Does that mean the scale is lying to me?

I wonder what those choc/ pb bars taste like that I made last night.. (the fact that the recipe says one was 216 calories has kept me from finding out).  I'm needing a jdm..

I'm not good at taking pictures yet.. i'll try to get better. :)  After posting this I thought I could post some more pictures...

I thought it might be fun to show one (whoever that one maybe) where I daily run. Most the thoughts that run through my head happen here, all other times I'm just a blank canvas. 


Me looking silly, and feeling sassy (at work mind you).. red fingernail polish will do that to you every time.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny!

    "Well, mylanta! (who says this? apparently I do now..)" made me laugh out loud!

    I'm so glad you posted a pic of yourself. You look so cute! Love your top!

    I'm gonna paint my toenails red now. You've inspired me.

    and I want to feel sassy too.

    I love you,
    your big sista.

    ReplyDelete