Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Sleek and slim in 2010, simplifying your life so you can let more of the things that matter come it!"

This is my motto for 2010.  Cheesy, yes probably... but really lets be honest who wouldn't be okay with slimming somethings in our lives so we could whole heartedly focus on the things that really matter?  We live in a world that LOVES the idea of multi-tasking, overwhelming ourselves "having" lists of things to do.  Do we have responsibilities?  Yes.  Does that sometimes cause us to multitask?  Yes. So what am I trying to say?  I'm simply saying that 2010 is the year that I am going to evaluate what I do, and why I do it. 

I want to look at my life from a spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional stand point and see what the Lord is asking me to do in and for each area of my life.  A holistic serving of the Lord, a life that is continually growing and being used for the purpose of the Kingdom.  Jesus loved me so much that He sent His only son, that I could have a relationship with Him- yes.  But He did the same for everyone else on this planet as well.  We are such a small part in the midst of a HUGE purpose, yet were a BIG part when we let the Lord have complete control.  I think this is going to be the direction of my blog for a little bit.  Exploring the different areas of life, looking at desires the Lord has given me, and asking Him how He'd like them to be used- while getting rid of the things that don't need to be there... let's get back to the basics folks!  Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment