Friday, August 27, 2010

Two worlds of blue

Sitting in this boat,

What can be seen?

A world of blue a world of green.

Okay, no green but double blue,

Two worlds of blue I see.



The blue of the air,

The blue of water

Meet together at the sun.

As I sit I ponder,

how these two worlds of blue begun.



In the beginning our God He spoke

Creation had began,

He created the birds of the air,

The mammals in sea & on land.



Back to reality in these worlds of blue

I remember I’m on a boat.

Time to stop & gaze on the beauty

That surrounds me with every stroke.



Guided through the water

Each stroke a new sight to see,

Whether the birds or the fish,

The beautiful blue worlds surround me.



Most view the world in blue and green,

Yet in a boat you’ll find,

There is no green, but double blue

Two worlds of blue I see.

2 comments:

  1. I have two words for you:

    Robert Frost.

    You stinker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly. Robert Frost didn't write this.. Kara did! :) I just posted it!

    ReplyDelete